It is now safe to drive the Nitro again. After a night of leaving the window open we found the crazy chipmunk scampering around the neighborhood. We occasionally leave nuts out to feed the little critter since it is our fault he must now call Eagle Mountain home. If you see the little guy let us know! We have fondly named him Nelson.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




thats good to hear. what is that music from, i just couldn't put my finger on it! i guess he didn't die in the engine!
ReplyDeleteI am supprised Eric has not gotten out his bb gun and gone looking for Nelson.
ReplyDeletePoor Nelson. I warned them. I'm just glad he's out of the car. I'm also glad my mom didn't name him Patrick.
ReplyDeleteI love the movie!! We'll keep an eye out for Nelson as we drive through the neighborhoods.
ReplyDeleteDoes Nelson have a cushy little bed up on the front porch to sleep in at night? I am thankful the only thing we brought back from fishing/camping was a new marshmallow roasting stick ;)
ReplyDelete